Our client, an elite Proprietary Trading Firm is looking for a Tableau Architect to join their Midtown, NYC office. In this role, you’ll serve as the analytics, BI, and Tableau expert, architecting and building a centralized BI platform that will server all departments and users in the firm. Furthermore, you’ll create intuitive interfaces, info-graphics, dashboards and develop BI capabilities for mobile devices to give users intuitive access to data.
- Model and transform data to provide efficient and fast access to data.
- Define BI guidelines, define process for code deployments and monitoring and authorization
- Build tool-kits to facilitate the creation of dashboards
- Rapidly iterate, prototype, and implement data visualizations using advanced design and development skills.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and functions, understanding business needs to present data in a clear way telling the stories as they relate to data
Skills & Attributes Required
- 5+ years’ of working with Tableau and analyzing data.
- Ability to design Symantec data layer for visualization
- Strong SQL skills
- Proven track record and portfolio of successful work in BI Visual Analytics (Tableau Public profile).
- Experience building custom Tableau dashboards
- Ability to lead a team of visualization developers
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record (all majors welcome—ideal candidates are distinguished by the ability to apply their background to inform and enhance their work)