Startup technology firm with offices in New York, Connecticut, and San Francisco. Our client’s platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models.
You will be joining a team of high-performance engineers and have a significant impact on managing a growing infrastructure and service delivery. You’ll be tasked to maintain the health of the platform in a variety of environments, building reliability into our stack, improving our availability, and customizing our DevOps and deployment tool chain.
- Collaborate with app, platform engineers and product managers to continuously improve the platform
- Design and Implement the platform infrastructure that allows development teams to deploy and run their services
- Research and implement solutions across verticals like configuration, service routing, observability, and service discovery
- Design and implement automation for creation and configuration of infrastructure and services
- Support and guide the engineering teams to effectively move to a container-based platform
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking)
- Cloud IaaS native (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, SaltStack)
- Observability systems (New Relic, Prometheus, ELK)
- Strong Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Programming and scripting experience (Python, Go, Bash)
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Play)
- Exceptional problem solving acumen
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
Base Salary Range: $100,000 – $150,000