Startup technology firm with offices in New York, Connecticut, and San Francisco. Our client’s platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models.
As a member of the Test Engineering Team, your mission will be to drive the success of our platform by addressing various aspects of software quality. Embedded in engineering, you will have an opportunity to influence how our team approaches testing. You will continuously design and implement automated test scenarios and frameworks that guarantee functionality, performance and reliability, ensuring we are shipping high-quality products.
- Define and drive a culture of testing and quality by setting standards for test design and engineering improvements in our automated test harness and processes
- Work alongside engineering throughout the development cycle, influencing architecture and implementation to drive quality and adherence to acceptance criteria
- Work with product management to help flesh out quality implications for user facing stories
- Implement automated test cases that will verify functional and nonfunctional requirements, performance expectations, reliability under stress and longevity of execution.
- Report and analyze bugs; help drive the defect resolution process
- Work with release management to certify when a user stories are complete and ready for release to production
- 5+ years of software testing / quality experience
- Test automation experience is a must
- Strong opinions about and fluency in modern software testing practices
- Experience with behavior driven development techniques
- Experience with BDD frameworks (like Gherkin) is a plus!
Base Salary Range: $100,000 – $150,000