Elite Prop Trading Firm – Midtown, NYC
Our client is looking for a hands-on, highly technical network engineering manager who is as passionate about networking technology as they are about leadership to join their team.
The ideal candidate understands the landscape, capabilities and limitations of today’s technology and has a clear vision of how this will evolve.
Joining a small team of highly-skilled network engineers, the person in this role will foster collaboration across the firm’s research, tech, and operations teams to define and achieve key strategic goals. This is an opportunity for a network technology leader to help shape and evolve this space within the firm.
- Create long-term strategic vision for the network
- Establish, evangelize and envision future network technology capabilities
- Lead a small team of high performing technologists
- Reduce toil across the team, automating wherever possible
- 15+ years of highly relevant experience in elite organizations.
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong knowledge of high-availability systems and how they fit into a production environment
- Passion for nurturing and developing talent
Base Salary Range: $140,000 – $200,000