Our client is a large Investment Management firm that runs several different alternative investment strategies. They are looking to add a Senior Business Analyst on to their Systematic Investment team.
- Manage all aspects of onboarding new quant trading teams and deployments of new trading strategies
- Complete project lifecycle management, shortening the portfolio managers teams’ time to market
- Design portfolio management research and trading solutions that adhere to the firm’s standards
- Lead new strategy rollout projects, working internally with the firm’s Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Risk groups, and externally with Brokers, Exchanges and Vendors
- Provide day-to-day support for various operational procedures, such as broker data management, compliance monitoring, trading and business continuity
- Strong combination of software development skills, expertise in project management and finance background
- A BS or MS in finance, statistics, math and engineering or computer science is strongly desired along with preferably 5 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience with one of the Linux/Unix scripts: Perl, Bash, etc.
- Working experience with Linux/Windows Operating System and distributed storage solutions preferred. Familiarity with industry standards of server and storage hardware preferred.
- Working experience with C++, C# or Java programming
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Additional experience with database design is a plus.
- Our trading focuses on systematic trading in liquid instruments. Candidates with specific working experience and knowledge of market regulations in these ares will be strongly preferred.