Our client, a global, multi-strategy hedge fund, is looking to hire a Corporate Action Analyst to join their Midtown NYC office. They employ a global, multi-strategy investment approach, seeking to deliver compelling asymmetric returns by combining complementary liquid strategies managed by experienced investment professionals within a robust risk framework. Our client brings together an accomplished team with hands-on experience running multi-manager businesses to create an institutional investment management firm.
- Manage daily events and communication to portfolio managers and the street for entitlements, elections, and liability notices
- Scale corporate action processing internally across multi-manager platform using Xprisa
- Ensure positions are accurately reconciled to our custodian and the street on the back end of any corporate action bookings
- ~3-5 years of experience
- Expertise in global corporate action events and processing
- Understanding of deal and market nuances for particular events and entitlements
- Experience processing and booking corporate action events across multi manager/ client platforms.
- Must be able to interact directly with portfolio managers, external brokers and internal groups
- Knowledge of Xprisa for corporate action processing is a plus, but not a necessity
- Able to work independently and in a group environment