Global long/short equity hedge fund is seeking a research associate. This individual will work alongside the research team to find processes to improve performance firm-wide. This role will be located in Connecticut and New York.
- Work with Senior Executives, Risk, and Senior Management to facilitate semi-annual projects.
- Conduct deep data analysis on long/short portfolios and build analytical tools for measuring and improving long/short team performance.
- Perform project-based work to support Director of Research and Senior Executives.
- Junior sell side analyst with 2-3 years’ experience
- High level of proficiency at written/verbal communication
- Excellent technical and modeling skills
- High undergraduate and high school GPA
Base Salary Range: $110,000 – $175,000