One of the world’s premier investment firms is looking to add a content specialist to their team. The firm deploys systematic computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange.
- Managing vendor relationships
- Negotiating contracts
- Filing approvals
- Managing cost allocations
This position will have important contribution in new data discovery in initiating contact, tracking followups, with vendors/compliance/legal in order to setup trials.
- 1-3 years background in investment research (buy-side, sell-side or research/data provider) preferred
- Preferably experience in a data management or software development role
- Programming skills in SQL or another programming language a plus
- Basic understanding of computer science concepts a must
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Ability to manage, prioritize and execute tasks in multitasking environment with competing requirements
- High level of attention to detail a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
Base Salary Range: $125,000 – $175,000