A leader in quantitatively driven investment strategies with over $100B in total assets is looking to add a Quant Researcher to their investment team.
- Engage in the development of proprietary quantitative investment strategies/
- Perform statistical and economics research on financial data related to systematic strategies
- Work closely with portfolio manager to assist in the implementation of investment strategies
- Add features to proprietary research system to implement new research ideas.
- Participate in the design and development of research infrastructure for the purpose of conducting economic and statistical research.
- B.S. in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Math, Engineering etc.)
- Programming skills with demonstrated experience; Python preferred but not required
- Strong problem solving and quantitative skills
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Strong GPA and SAT scores