Startup technology firm with offices in New York, Connecticut and San Francisco.
Our client’s platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced with React and comfortable with the firm’s backend stack, but our client is also open to great engineers who can quickly learn new technologies.
- Solid understanding of frontend architecture, design, frameworks, and test principles
- Design and code hygiene
- ES6 and CSS expertise with a good understanding of cross-client compatibility issues
- Demonstrated track record of solving deeply complex challenges
- Egoless and mission focused
- Product Sensibilities and passion to build beautiful user experiences
- Extensive experience with React and Node highly preferred
- Ability and passion to grok user workflows. Understand how data science works.
- TypeScript experience a plus
- JVM, Linux, AWS, Kubernetes experience a plus