Hedge fund looking for a research analyst who is a native Korean speaker. The hedge fund focuses on international equities across all sectors. The fund takes a private equity approach to investing: it has a deep-value, event-driven strategy and the investment teach researches stocks for 3-4 months before putting investments on the portfolio for a multi-year horizon.
- Engage in active dialogue with company representatives and sell-side analysts
- Perform all relevant financial analyses, including discounted cash flow, comparable and precedent transactions
- Must be native Korean speaker
- 2+ years of L/S equity or long-only investing experience
- Previous experience in private equity, consulting or investment banking is a plus
- Must have strong analytical, presentation, database and reporting skills