Large multi strategy hedge fund is looking to add a quantitative analyst on to their investment team. This individual will assist their discretionary equity trading team to manage data and relevant quantitative metrics to enhance their process.
- Calculate metrics in a systematic way or convert soft information to signals
- Develop idea screening tools to identify other names that would fit into a thesis/idea
- Investigate ESG quantitative relevance as a factor in our process
- Evaluate position sizing and portfolio optimization
- Assess a variety of data sources and evaluating their relevance
- 3-5 years of relevant experience of working with quantitative data, quantitative trading, risk management and/or big data analysis. Preferably some buyside experience.
- This individual should ideally have a computer science/engineering background, or other highly quantitative/statistical/analytical education
- The company is based in Stamford, CT and must therefore have the ability to work there
- Entrepreneurial passion who can demonstrate an ability to create and develop in addition to having a high level of analytical capabilities
Base Salary Range: $110,000 – $175,000