Our client is a private equity fund focused on the global metals and mining sectors. The firm is building its investment team and looking to hire a Vice President level deal maker at this time.
This opportunity is suitable for a top investment banker who has experience in the Natural Resources sectors and a strong interest in the Mining industry.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Investment Banking or Private Equity
- Prior experience must include: Metals, Mining, or a relevant sector
- Prior experience may include Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of the Metals and Mining industry and a track record of deals/investments within the sector
- Well-developed perspective to advise portfolio companies as a Board Director
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial team environment and a flat company culture
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Team player and collaborative mindset
Base Salary Range: $175,000 – $250,000