$2.5bn Growth Private Equity fund in NY seeks to expand their team by hiring an Associate to support the principals in all aspects of the deal process, from origination and due-diligence through deal structuring and post-investment portfolio management.
Candidates who take initiative, have a strong work ethic and superior written and oral communication are strongly preferred.
- Provide initial investment review and screening of prospective investment opportunities for the firm as well as tracking of the firm’s investment pipeline
- Extensive financial modeling including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities
- Provide financial evaluation of project investment opportunities
- Assist in preparation and presentation of Investment Recommendations to the firm’s Executive Committee
- Participate in negotiations on behalf of the firm for new investments dealing with partnership arrangements, financing arrangements, and other project contacts which impact the project return
- Highly analytical
- Extensive financial modeling skills and experience
- Previous transaction experience on either the buy or sell side
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills