- Work hand-in-hand with development teams to implement automation solutions using technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ansible, Terraform, ec2, and Jenkins to automatically build, test, integrate, and deploy enterprise applications
- Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines on AWS
- Curate Docker images for our runtime environments
- Leverage open technologies such as Docker, Bash, Ruby, Git, Jenkins, Linux.
- Contribute within the Ruby on Rails framework and architect solutions to a set of complex problems.
- Experience with the architectural and Production aspects for building and managing automated, secure, highly available multi-tier solutions using a wide array of CI/CD products
- Hands-on Jenkins Pipeline as code implementation experience leveraging Groovy DSL
- Infrastructure Provisioning Experience – Ansible, Terraform, Packer
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud services
- Linux proficiency
- Scripting language proficiency (Shell, Ruby)
- Java knowledge a plus