Dedicated Corporate Credit manage seeks execution trader to work alongside the portfolio manager in positioning trades using Bonds, Loans, CDS and Options (for hedging). This individual will play a pivotal role in the construction of the book and participate directly in its success.
- Primary execution responsibilities for dedicated credit book
- Trading bonds, loans, CDS (and to a lesser extent converts & options for hedging)
- Provide trading color on market movers, technicals, etc.
- Understand equity/credit relationships to identify and explain dislocations
- Monitor market for actionable situations
- Manage sell-side capital markets relationships
- Active collaboration on risk management – factor exposures, and optimal ways to hedge risks
- Sourcing ideas (buy-side network, sell-side, etc.)
- 2-3 years of credit trading experience at a top tier investment bank, hedge fund or credit manager
- Ability to source and evaluate short-term trading and longer term investment opportunities
- Strong trade execution skills and existing sell-side relationships within the corporate credit space
- Strong quantitative skills and understanding of fixed income credit securities, derivatives, portfolio construction and portfolio management
Base Salary Range: $150,000 – $225,000