Well-regarded asset manager growing their consultant relations team. Duties include support of senior members of the Consultant Relations group whose objective is to build and deepen relationships with global institutional investment consultants.
- Support senior members of the Consultant Relations group whose objective is to build and deepen relationships with global institutional investment consultants.
- Develop strong product and asset class knowledge and aggressively demonstrate interest in the field.
- Act as a point of contact for existing institutional consultants and be responsible for marshaling the full resources of the firm to coordinate responses to all consultant inquiries.
- Complete Requests for Proposal/Information and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- Interact with portfolio managers to help create and maintain up-to-date, high quality presentation materials.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls with consultants.
- Ensure timely completion of Consultant Databases updates with relevant performance and product information
- Liaise with other members of Business Development to update marketing materials and leverage the firm’s intellectual capital (e.g., coordinate the distribution of white papers, webinars and analysis).
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Business or a Science, Quantitative, or Engineering Program from a top university.
- 1-2 years of experience from a private bank or asset manager
- Prior experience covering tier one consultants would be a plus.
Base Salary Range: $125,000 – $160,000