Our client, a global FinTech company is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer with significant experience designing and implementing highly available, elastic, governed, and secure cloud-based infrastructure.
- The Senior Cloud Engineer will embrace infrastructure as code, utilizing automation and continuous improvement to build cloud environments from the ground up
- Have the opportunity to join growing teams with the opportunity to shape the architectural strategy and design.
- 3-5 years experience as a Cloud Engineer, or similar experience, specifically working with Amazon Web Services. Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or information technology field
- Amazon Web Services
- Networking (VPC, NACL, sg, gw, endpoints, Route53)
- Hands on experience with Python, Terraform
- Extensive automation experience
- Additional Amazon Web Services skill sett:
- Security (IAM, logging, encryption)
- System Operations (EC2, EBS, S3, DBs)
- Continuous Intergration and Continuous Build pipeline
- Amazon Web Services certified
Base Salary Range: $110,000 – $175,000