Our client, an elite FinTech Company is looking for a Cloud Developer (AWS) to work on a full on data migration project in their Midtown office. Looking for an individual with significant experiencing architecting and developing highly available, elastic, governed, and secure cloud applications. The Senior Cloud Developer will embrace development activities (design, code, test), support infrastructure as code, and integrate with a continuous integration and continuous deployment process. This individual will have the opportunity to join growing teams adopting agile, with the opportunity to shape the architectural strategy and design.
3-5 years’ experience as a Cloud Developer, or similar experience, specifically working with Amazon Web Services. Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or information technology field.
- Amazon Web Services:
- Streaming (Kinesis, Kafka)
- API Gateway
- Networking (sg, gw, endpoints, Route53)
- Storage (S3, Elasticache, Aurora)
- Hands on experience with the following:
- Extensive automation experience
- AWS cloud deployment tooling (CloudFormation, terraform, etc.)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Build pipeline
- Amazon Web Services certified