Top Private Equity Investment Manager is looking to expand their Client Service and Business Development team. The Analyst will work on the client service team handling the day-to-day needs of the firm’s current and prospective client base. This position requires a mature individual, who can adapt to changing requirements easily, demonstrates the ability to take ownership of assigned projects, completes work within the assigned timelines and works well in teams and independently.
- Preparation of meeting materials
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Respond to client and prospect requests
- Track activity and maintain CRM database
- 1-3 years of relevant experience from an investment manager or private equity firm
- Ability to understand, prioritize and respond to client needs and requests