Large HF is looking to add a versatile team player who is highly motivated to support and execute the firm’s broker relations strategy.
The majority of the daily responsibilities will center on analytical analysis and relationship management. The role will focuses on creating, maintaining, and improving reporting for internal and external use, along with developing and preserving relationships with each broker. The group works closely with all of the firm’s investment professionals, the trade desk, compliance, and senior management.
- Track commission spend and perform trend analysis for the firm by broker and portfolio manager
- Track consumption trends by broker and portfolio manager
- Work with investment professionals to better understand their investment process and the value they derive from each resource consumed
- Strategically manage assigned external relationships using both internal and external systems, tools and sources
- Ensure internal use of services are in compliance with agreements and firm’s obligations; flag and address areas of non-compliance.
- Proactively seek, present, and execute on all opportunities to reduce costs and minimize risk
- Support the teams efforts in all team projects and initiatives when necessary
- 1-3 years of work experience
- BS or BA required
- Ability to work closely and effectively across multiple business units within the Firm; solid team player
- Strong analytical skillsets
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong time management skills coupled with the ability to efficiently prioritize
- The candidate must have high attention to detail, be organized, work independently, and have strong decision making skills. Strong problem solving skills are a must.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Self- motivated, ambitious, and confident
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and dedicated work ethic.
Base Salary Range: $110,000 – $175,000