The firm is a vertically-integrated operator, owner, developer and real estate partner to the innovation economy. They have corporate offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington, DC and New York. Since its inception, the firm and its predecessor have acquired more than 44.7 million square feet of commercial space – primarily throughout the United States. The firm’s real estate portfolio currently includes existing and development properties consisting of office, R&D, lab, industrial, retail and multifamily. The firm prides itself on its progressive attitude towards technology and innovation.
▪ Work collaboratively with the acquisition team members in evaluating potential investment opportunities. Assist investment team in due diligence.
▪ Work closely with in-house property management team, third party property managers, brokers, consultants and attorneys to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals
▪ Oversee and participate in quarterly, and annual reporting/valuations for clients and senior management
▪ Negotiate third party contracts and oversee implementation of capital improvement and value-add programs within the portfolio
▪ Analyze lease transactions and negotiate leases
▪ Monitor cash flow and budgets to maximize returns
▪ Oversee hold/sell analysis and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations.
▪ Assist with special projects as needed.
▪ Travel may be necessary.
BA/BS degree with a strong record of academic achievement; graduate degree a plus
▪ Minimum of 7 years of commercial real estate asset management experience
▪ Strong financial, oral and writing communication skills
▪ Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects
▪ High comfort level with technology
Base Salary Range: $100,000 – $165,000