Our client is a large holding company whose subsidiaries mainly deal with insurance, banking, and financial services. The company was founded in the early 2000’s and over the past few years, our client has made some significant investments in the US. They are currently building out an Americas oriented Real Estate Investing Team here in New York and are now looking for an Acquisitions Analyst/Associate.
- Evaluating potential investment opportunities and performing primary business due diligence
- Modeling and valuation of potential investment opportunities
- Understanding key credit documentation and deal terms
- Preparing detailed investment committee memoranda
- Managing existing investments
- 1-3 years of investment banking experience, preferably with significant M&A experience.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Superior academic achievement at a top tier undergraduate program is required