One of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms seeking a dynamic leverage finance banker for their investor relations team. Associate will be involved in supporting ongoing capital raising efforts and client relations functions.
- Developing and maintaining marketing and board presentations
- Diligence materials, drafting of investor letters
- Preparing for and attending investor meetings, completing DDQs and RFPs
- Supporting the operations team with respect to fund set up, liaising with the middle office and accounting teams in order to track performance measurement.
- In addition, the role will entail close communication and coordination with both internal and external marketing partners.
- 2-3 years of work experience
- A high degree of proficiency in Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, Excel and PowerPoint (required)
- Some working knowledge of high yield/credit and CLOs is preferable, along with basic understanding of accounting and finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure