Consultant Relations Analyst
- Support senior members of the Consultant Relations group whose objective is to build and deepen relationships with global institutional investment consultants.
- Develop strong product and asset class knowledge and aggressively demonstrate interest in the field.
- Act as a point of contact for existing institutional consultants and be responsible for marshaling the full resources of the firm to coordinate responses to all consultant inquiries.
- Complete Requests for Proposal/Information and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- Interact with portfolio managers to help create and maintain up-to-date, high quality presentation materials.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls with consultants.
- Ensure timely completion of Consultant Databases updates with relevant performance and product information
- Liaise with other members of Business Development to update marketing materials and leverage the firm’s intellectual capital (e.g., coordinate the distribution of white papers, webinars and analysis).
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Business or a Science, Quantitative, or Engineering Program from a top university.
- 1-2 years of experience from a private bank or asset manager
- Prior experience covering tier one consultants would be a plus.